Actelligent aims to provide an innovative and intelligent investment experience.
- Interaction with companies and experts from all over the world
- A diversity of local colour from all over the world
- True consensus view capturing that of Finance Professionals and the Mass Market
Data and Machine Learning-Driven
Starting from $10 month
Last updated 10 December 2018
Risks of Service Usage
Before subscribing to Actelligent Content and Services, all registrants agree and fully understand that the stock market, other securities markets, and all financial forums contain implicit and explicit risks. That being stated, understood, and agreed upon, anyone who directly or indirectly uses Actelligent Content and Services shall not hold Actelligent, the Contributors and/or any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and/or agents (collectively, the "Actelligent Parties") liable to anyone for any loss, injury, or damage resulting from the usage of this Site and any Information. Further, all users of Actelligent Content and Services agree that they alone bear complete responsibility for their own investment research and investment decisions, and that they will not hold any of the Actelligent Parties liable for any decisions or outcomes from actions made by them or others based directly or indirectly upon the reliance of Information or any other material published by Actelligent.
When subscribing to Actelligent Content and Services, you will need to provide us with your name, email address, and certain other details as they relate to your status as an investor. You certify that all information you provide is accurate. You also agree to maintain and update your information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current. In the event that any information you provide is inaccurate or not up-to-date, Actelligent reserves the right to cancel your subscription to Actelligent Content and Services and immediately terminate your access to the Site.
Record Keeping and Retention
In terms of record keeping and retention, you are subject to applicable requirements set forth by the Actelligent Parties.
Trial Offers, Refunds and Renewals
For users of the Supply Chain Content (“SCC”): Actelligent offers one, seven-day, refundable trial period to Actelligent SCC for first-time subscribers, which constitutes the first seven days of the standard membership period. Only one trial per Retail Investor / Professional Investor Entity is allowed at any given point in time. There is a limit of one trial per email address in any given twelve-month period.The Actelligent SCC membership cycle lasts for a period of one year. If you do not cancel your subscription within the first seven days of membership (“the trial period”), you will not receive a refund for your subscription at any point subsequent to that point for the duration of your membership. Following the trial period, you agree to pay the applicable annual subscription fees as set forth on this Site. Actelligent reserves the right to increase a Content / Service's fees or institute new charges upon reasonable prior notice. Service fees are due in advance and no portion of it can be refunded once you’ve passed the initial trial period. You may cancel your membership at any time. If you successfully cancel your membership, you will not be billed for future annual periods. Your membership will automatically renew every year on the anniversary of your initial purchase date until you notify us of your decision to terminate your membership. Accordingly, you agree that your membership fee will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate to the credit card you used in your most recent transaction with us.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License.
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone's computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services.
You are responsible for statements made and actions taken through the use of your password, so please maintain the confidentiality of your password. You agree to immediately notify Member Support of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your username and password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from unauthorized use of your data.
Actelligent is an online platform to provide comprehensive services, including:
- Self-sustaining and diverse ecosystem of content providers and subscribers
- Intelligent platform which brings investors together and also gathers investors’ data
- High quality and unbiased research using AI, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Transparent view of who can truly perform
- True consensus view capturing that of finance professionals and the mass market
Personal data means any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to an identifier with wide range of information, including but not limited to name, identification number, location data or online identifier.
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site: We collect Personal Data (such as your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information) from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to the Actelligent Services or use certain Actelligent Services.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Actelligent through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Actelligent may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Actelligent’s affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the total number of subscribers of our Site, the number of visitors/subscribers that view each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors'/subscribers' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Type of Data Collection
We collect Data, directly and indirectly, in a number of ways, including from:
- Using our Services
- Registration for our web portal
- Subscription to notifications, news, watch lists
- Registration for events
- Contacting our professional service or our customer services
- Posts, comments and uploading of content
- IP address
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Location data
- Page view
- Resources access/download
- user authentication
- user's preferences (e.g. language)
- user's display (e.g. selected items)
- personalized content and features
- compiling aggregate statistics on how users use our Services
- evaluation of portal effectiveness
Actelligent only tracks user footprint within our web portal/mobile application. We do not track across other websites on the Internet. On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Site's features.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Actelligent Services, Actelligent often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Actelligent may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Actelligent may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. Except for necessary information required by law or for authentication / communication, users can decide to provide any non-compulsory personal data to our portal. However, users may not be able to use certain service or system which requires the use of such Personal Data.
Purpose of Collecting and Processing Data and Other Information
We collect and use Data for following features
- Performance of our agreement with you and our Services
- Create and update user account
- Provide web portal / mobile application service with authentication
- Provide personalized / optimized services
- Generate and analyze aggregate and non-identifying information (usage statistics)
- Publish and release user-generated content
- Test and improve our services
- Control access right
- Detect and record spam, fraud and abuse of services
- Disseminate newsletter, general market materials and surveys about our Services*
- Improve our Services and to understand our subscribers on an aggregated and on an individual basis
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Manage our business
If you do not want to receive communication from us, please let us know by email@example.com
Right of Data Subjects
Subject to the applicable laws, users or individuals who have stored Data in Actelligent portal generally may control the use of their Data in the following ways, in which Actelligent will respond to such requests within a reasonable time and in accordance with the applicable laws:
- Right of Access - be informed of and request access to the Data in our portal;
- Right to Restrict - request us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of user's Data;
- Right to Object - object to process user's own Data on all or particular purpose;
- Right to Data Portability - request a copy of user's own Data in electronic format and transmit the Data for use in another company’s service
- Right to Rectification - request us to amend or update user's own Data which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - request us to delete user's own identifying Data;
A user's option to exercise any of the above rights may cause disruption or inability to the performance of our Services. In such circumstances, we reserve our rights to terminate our Services to the user without notice and without refund of subscription fees paid. We also reserve our rights to collect a handling fee in carrying out a user's request.
Personal Data Retention
Actelligent retains a user’s Data for the lifetime of user account as long as the account is valid and active, and will not retain data for a period longer than necessary for the performance of the purposes set out in this Policy. If a user deletes the account, we will permanently remove the Data as soon as practicable, unless it is necessary to retain a user’s Data to satisfy any applicable legal, regulatory or contractual obligations. We will keep the Data for the period as required by the aforementioned purposes and permanently remove them after such period.
Actelligent takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Our web portal and mobile application leverage https/tls as communication protocol to protect data transfer between user’s devices (PC / mobile) and our servers. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Actelligent via the Internet.
Disclosure and Sharing of Data and Other Information
Actelligent is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below: With your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Data with third parties with your expressed consent.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Service Providers, Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Actelligent, like many businesses, might engage other companies to perform services and certain business-related functions. Examples of such services and functions include support for our services, internal operations, technical support processing, including maintaining databases, data storage, processing payments, as well as related offline support services, such a mailing information and other services. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Actelligent may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Actelligent, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Actelligent works with several payment vendors to support online payment to our services.
During the payment process, the web interface moves to payment vendors’ pages that payment vendors may collect and store your personal data related to billing information and transaction history in their database.
When user removes our account, Actelligent removes Data according to schedule arrangement mentioned above. However, for personal data at payment vendors, they keep personal data in their database by your credential which we cannot access. Please login to those payment vendor portals to request the erasure of personal data directly.
Actelligent leverage various data security technologies including firewalls, encryption, pseudonymisation as well as various policies including access policies, retention policies to protect against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of Data. Also, our portal service encourages users to create a password under requirement of strong password policies.
To protect data privacy, user has to implement certain steps in daily practice. User must not share password with anyone. User should only access our service in personal PC and mobile but not in public devices. User should install Internet security / anti-virus software to PC / mobile to prevent leak of authentication information.
We collect, store and analyze our users’ Data and footprint history to provide personalized and customized contents / services including but not limited to portfolio recommendation, news/markets information, notification, event/research recommendation by our automated algorithm.
User can update the preference of automated recommendation/notification in the setting menu.
Transfer of Data Outside the Country / Jurisdiction in which You Receive our Services
At times it may be necessary and / or prudent for us to transfer your Data to places outside of the country / jurisdiction in which you receive our Services, for instance, for the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or for storage, processing and other purposes for which the Data were collected. In the event that we do transfer your Data outside of your country/jurisdiction, we will do so in compliance with the prevailing requirements of the Ordinance, the GDPR where applicable and all other applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations of your country / jurisdiction.
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Actelligent Content and Services.
Actelligent does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. Our service is only available for adult who is not under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for the jurisdiction). If you are under the age of 18, please do not register for our Services by providing personal information nor use any of Our services.
If we find and become aware of a user under the age of 18, we will delete such account and the related information.
External Links and Links to Other Websites
Other Terms and Conditions
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about the use of personal information or privacy issue / risk. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site.
Young but experienced team in Finance and Technology enables collaboration to drive innovation and hence disruptive value
Catered for both Professional and Non - Professional Investors and allows investors to capture and monitor closely industry and company trends from all across the globe
Charmaine LoFounder and CEO
Actelligent Company Limited
19/F, IFC2, 8 Finance Street
Central, Hong Kong